Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dog Bed Upgrade...

Tonight I went upstairs to tuck Jacey into bed. I have her go lay down and get settled and then I come upstairs and we do her prayers and I tuck her in. So tonight I came upstairs and what do I find? Zeus laying in her bed with her! Most people know I am anti-dog when it comes to the beds or furniture in the house. But it was just so cute! But, I had to put my foot down and tell him to get out of her bed. To which Jacey responds: "Mom, he can sleep on my trundle bed!" HAHA! She wanted me to pull it out partway so he could sleep on it. Of course I said no, because I don't want Zeus to develop bad habits...but still it was so darn cute!

1 comment:

Constance said...

I'm surprised there was room for The Bean in her bed as big as Zeus is! I'm looking forward to surprising her for lunch today!
Love, Mom