Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christmas Lights at Casa de Leija

This year I added more lights to our display. Last year I just did the lights around the perimeter of the yard and this year I added the lights in all of the bushes and the lights on my two swirly juniper trees. I have everything wired to one box with a timer on it; I was pretty proud of myself to be able to figure all of that out!

I plan to just add a little each year. I would like to pick up the window candles for each window on the front of the house (10) after Christmas this year. The candles themselves aren't very expensive, but I want to pick up timers for them all so I don't have to go around and manually plug/un-plug them all each night. So hopefully the timers will go half off too :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks pretty Jess, I love it!

Pam Hopkins said...

Very nice and elegant, Jessica!!
Love,
Aunt Pam

The Ellis Family said...

That looks so pretty!!!