Thursday, December 04, 2008

December 4th

Here is another one of my favorite ornaments. One year (199?) for Christmas my Aunt Pam made us kids this bag and filled it with chocolates as a gift! When we were finished with the chocolates my mom turned them into Christmas ornaments for us kids! I love this ornament because it reminds me of my favorite thing about Christmas....family! Every year, since as far back I as can remember, our family has come into town after Christmas and has got to be one of the highlights of the holidays for me!

3 comments:

Constance said...

This is fun! I have enjoed seeing your ornaments. The decorating and lights look fabulous! In all of your "free" time, want to come over and finish mine?
Love, Mom

Pam Hopkins said...

It does my heart good to realize you still have this ornament. I had forgotten all about them!! I feel priviledged to have it counted as one of your favorites. We will miss seeing you over the holidays this year...
Love,
Aunt Pam

The Les N Lou Blog said...

way to go mom I'm the one with sucky spelling!