Wednesday, November 11, 2009

change.

We’ve got some exciting new changes for Bella Designs Studio! And the first change is our new website! Our new website is a hybrid of a blog and website; I am so blessed to be married to such a talented man! So all blog posts will be posted here from now on; as well as old posts (I am migrating them all over)! So be sure to change your blog reader, bookmarks, etc to reflect this exciting new website!

Next, is our new logo! I was very happy with my first logo, but I felt it was time for a change…I wanted something with meaning, better readability, as well as a way to integrate my logo into the watermarking for my images. Now before you ask; why the Fleur-de-Lis? Are you French? Do you love the New Orleans Saints? Let me explain. The Fleur-de-Lis is a symbol for many things; but the interpretation I like the most is the representation of faith, wisdom and chivalry. Without faith, Steven and I would have never taken the first step into starting Bella Designs Studio. If it weren’t for the wisdom that we have from the many years combined of experience we would have nothing to set us a part from our competition. And I like to see the definition of chivalry as honor; it is an absolute honor to be chosen by my client’s to do such an important job for them…capturing glimpses of memories for them to have and to hold forever. So here it is; simple and to the point…

bella logo v2

And last, who doesn’t have a Facebook these days?! So become a fan of Bella Designs Studio; I run great Facebook Specials on there so don’t miss out!

Become a fan of Bella Designs Studio on Facebook!

2 comments:

Constance said...

FYI: I tried clicking on the links but it didn't take me to them.
Love, Mom

Shahab Mahdavi said...

The book shelf was great. thanks.