Sunday, December 07, 2008

Wonder Woman

It's finals week for me which means I am freaking out and stressed; no joke...today I had a mini-meltdown (tears and all) when our Epson photo printer decided to be a spawn of satan!

So for my final photography project we had to do a documentary piece on anything we would like. I decided to make some comedy out of my current state of craziness and document me doing everything I do in a day...but with a Wonder Woman cape on! It puts a comical spin on things but also sends a message about how we are the queens of multi-tasking! Here is how it came out; I turn it in tomorrow for final critique...so we shall see if I get an A!

4 comments:

Pam Hopkins said...

I love it, Jessica!! You did a great job capturing the busy, busy life of a mother. I am sure you will get an A!!! I love the use of black and white with just the color on the cape.
Love,
Aunt Pam

Jenn said...

Cute!!

Constance said...

This looks fabulous! I hate that I added more stress to your already full day yesterday with getting the 5:15 time wrong. I had some of you famous bufflao chicken dip last night. It is good as always but my lips are chapped from blowing and wiping my nose so much that it made my mouth "tingle". Ha Ha!
Love, Mom

The Ellis Family said...

This is really great Jess!! You definitely deserve an A! I'm very impressed with this project, but now I will have to hurt you because I will have that Wonder Woman song in my head by Alicia Keys all day now! HAHA!! Really though, did you know that Caleb thinks I am actually Wonder Woman?? I was telling Beau about what all I had accomplished in one day and said, "I'm truly wonder woman." Caleb's eyes got big, "Really?" So what do I do?? Show him Wonder Woman clips on utube, to show him how I turn in to my suit! He totally thinks its me! LOL I don't mind that he thinks I can pull off a Lynda Carter!